Explorers upcoming Events

Jul
5
Wed
19:30 Rounders Competition @ Beddington Park
Rounders Competition @ Beddington Park
Jul 5 @ 19:30 – 21:30
Rounders Competition @ Beddington Park
Competition Format: Teams of 6 - 8. (Units may enter more than one team) Explorer Teams At least 75% of an Explorer Team must be Explorer Scouts; the remaining 25% must be under 25. Network[...]
Feb
10
Sat
all-day 2018: District Ski Trip
2018: District Ski Trip
Feb 10 – Feb 17 all-day
2018: District Ski Trip
http://suttonscouts.org.uk/district-events/skiing/

Tweets

Our Facebook feed

Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar